10 April, 2008

INSPIRATION DAY

One of the great things about my job is the inspiration days we get to take. You never know what will generate a good idea so we go to all types of stores with open minds. One favorite store is Hip & Humble. It's definitely hip, I'm not sure about the humble part though.

These are our finds:

How cool is this bag? I wanted it so bad, but even on sale it was out of my price range.



Along with bag you must notice the gorgeous ring on little Lauren's hand. It was also found on the inspiration day at another great store called Apt. 202. Lauren is modeling the ring as well as some luggage tags we found very clever.



And finally the quilt. Doesn't it just scream, I'M HAPPY! Maybe when we are down, all we need is a happy bright quilt to crawl under. It's full of awesomeness. (OK, I totally thought I made up that last word, but apparently it's in the urban dictionary.)

No comments: