21 October, 2008

THE BIG REVEAL

Or not so big, but what a relief. A person isn't meant to stay away from the TV so long. Oh TV, I hear you babbling in the background. How I miss thee.

Introducing the Chandelier in a Box Kit, now in my Etsy shop. They're so great for very creative people. I love them and have many more in my head to design. So, if these sell, I'll make more, if these sit on my shelf gathering dust I have gifts for a while. Either way, it's good news.

SWEET TWEET


GLITTERING TULIP 


I need to find a different blog because I wish these pictures were bigger, but blogger limits my size. Oh well. And I wish the glitter glittered more in the photo, but what can a girl do.

But let's not forget Jasper . . . you say dry kibble, he says fine dining.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey where is the SPORTS chandeliers? And the gamer chandeliers? (MORTAL COMBAT) The Star Trek chandeliers? :-)

Scooter

The Lazy Organizer said...

That's the fanciest doggy dining I've ever seen. They're beautiful! Martha would be so jealous.

Shannon said...

why didn't you ever tell me that you have a blog? i love these--good job!!! :)

Charlet said...

I love these patti! You are amazing, and so talented.

Annie said...

WOW! I've just found your blog and your creativity! You are just amazing. I'm glued and stuck on you.