16 December, 2009

FROZEN NORTH

What you believe about Canada is true. We live in igloos. It has been so cold up here that the inside of my windows froze. Ice inside the house = an igloo in my book.




It has been so cold my Listerine froze. I didn't know this was possible. I mean, don't people put alcohol in freezers and it stays a liquid? I don't know what the alcohol content is in Listerine, but I know it has been used by some people to take the edge off. Hmm, come to think of it, my laser cutter broke before I could even use it yesterday. Off to find my Listerine.


3 comments:

Lori said...

I have to say I am very glad I didn't grow up in that part of the great white north! I am from the green wet north! no wonder i am not a fan of cold. brrrrrrr.

can't believe it is that cold in your house! eek! are you sure your listerine bottle isn't sitting outside?

Talk of the Town said...

The Listerine was out in my car. Come to think of it, I had two bottles. I wonder where the other one ended up.

Lori said...

Okay that is crazy even out in your car...but i guess my water bottle did freeze when i left it in my car last week.