24 August, 2024

Ten years since I last posted and I'm not sure I can remember how to do this. 

I often wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep as my mind will jump from thought to thought to thought. Last night my thoughts led to, "I should update my blog!" Which led to, can I remember my password?

I've done a couple new patterns in the last ten years and one quilt that I can't decide if I should make a pattern for or not. I started it, then got distracted by life.


The last quilt I talked about on this blog was for my daughter. I love it so much and it is selling pretty well on Etsy.



Then I did a quilt for my niece based on a pattern I designed WAAAAY back in 2008. I still love it. This is the quilt I haven't finished the pattern for it. If anyone reads this blog post and wants me to finish this pattern let me know.




After years of of thinking my Sea Glass quilt would make a great poinsettia, I finally took the time to shrink and modify the pattern into a mini quilt/pot holders. I love it and the pattern is on Etsy.



I also did multiple sizes in my Sea Glass patterns and that was rewarding. Here is the lap quilt I sewed up and gave to my mom for her birthday. All the sizes are also on my Etsy site. 

That's all for now. Fingers crossed this post works.

No comments: