17 April, 2008

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY

I found this post on a very funny site Passive Aggressive Notes.com. I think it is fitting seeing as tomorrow is Friday. I think I'll hang this note in my cube.

Akexa in texas works in a graduate lab of five students. one friday, she says, “our advisor came in around 9:30 a.m. looking for us. no dice: except for one poor guy, we were all out. when the hard-working crew finally rolled in around 1:30 (or, um, 3 p.m.), they were greeted by this inspirational slogan pinned to the door.

maybe if it was hawaiian shirt day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday really is a good day to work! It's also a good day to not work . . . I could have stayed home today soooooo easily. It felt like a reading, crafting, book-listening kind of day when I woke up this morning, but alas it was not to be. Sigh.